So, like last time, you can put your caption here as a comment. But better yet is to click on the picture, go to the New Yorker magazine website, and enter your caption in their contest.
“Now will you vote for Gore?”
Now get on with your creative bad self and come up with a caption. You can’t win if you don’t enter.
Also, click on the picture below if you’d like to vote for one of the finalists from two week’s ago.
1. “I am from Doctors Without Offices.”
Submitted by David Kempler, Plainview, N.Y
2. “Now I’m getting a signal.”
Submitted by Heather Rose Dominic, New York, N.Y.
3. “Bad news: you’ve got four blocks to live.”
Submitted by Ed Geis, Portland, Ore.
5 thoughts on “#newyorker magazine caption contest #362”
But it’s a dry heat.
* Admit it… there was no wait at the lift.
* A cold buttered rum will be soothing.
* At least you won’t break your leg like you did ten years ago
* Wait… this is just the beginner’s slope
Practice…Winter Olympics in less than four years!
atta boy. please sub- oh. british thing. sorry.